top of page

Areas of Focus

Therapy for life transitions
Therapy for anxiety and depression
Therapy for relationship concerns
Therapy for those who experience trauma
Therapy for parents
Therapy for adhd self confidence burn out anger grief loss women's issues
Related Areas of Treatment
​The focus areas above may lead us to discovering other areas of focus or you may already be aware of these areas (such as ADHD). In connection with this, below are other areas of treatment that I cover.
  • Communication
  • Self-Esteem & Confidence
  • Professional Concerns (including Burnout, Imposter Syndrome)
  • Family members or partners of someone who has several mental illness
  • Regulating emotions
  • ADHD
  • Anger Issues
  • Attachment Styles
  • Grief & Loss
  • Life Purpose & Meaning
  • Women's Issues

Therapy For Life Stages

Therapy for adolescents
Therapy for adults
Therapy for college students
Therapy for those in early, mid and late 20s
Therapy for retirement for retirees

Sessions & Fees

  • I offer individual therapy In-Person or via Telehealth
  • 50-minute sessions
  • Fee is $150 per session. Sliding scale available. 

If you wish to file a complaint to the Licensing Board in Texas you can contact the Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council at 1-800-821-3205 or email to request the appropriate form or obtain more information. Mailed complaints may be sent to: Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council Attn: Enforcement Division George H.W. Bush State Office Building1801 Congress Ave, Ste. 7.300Austin, TX 78701. My TX LPC-A license is #92741.For more information on licensing verification, please click here.

The Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council investigates and prosecutes professional misconduct committed by marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, psychologists, psychological associates, social workers, and licensed specialists in school psychology. Although not every complaint against or dispute with a licensee involves professional misconduct, the Executive Council will provide you with information about how to file a complaint. Please call 1-800-821-3205 for more information

Vintage Light Balls
Vintage Light Balls

Good Faith Estimate

Under the No Surprises Act, you have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.

Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance, an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.

  • You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.

  • Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.

  • If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.

  • Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.

For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit or call 1-800-985-3059.

Note: A Good Faith Estimate is for your awareness only and does not require immediate financial commitment or payment. 

bottom of page